Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rakhi Sawant will not invite her mother for her wedding


After getting engaged to NRI businessman Elesh Parunjwala, the outrageous, bold and outspoken girl Rakhi Sawant says she wants all her friends, including ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi, to attend her wedding but will not invite her mother.

In a interview Rakhi said, "I completely forgive Abhishek Awasthi. I was very surprised to know that he showed up on Sunday for my scheduled wedding. Surprised and touched. If I knew, I'd have welcomed him. Yesterday, he was my boyfriend. Today, he's my friend."

Eliminated contestants from the Rakhi Ka Swayamvar reality show were among those who had showed up to wish the couple Sunday. But although a wedding was expected, Rakhi and Elesh only got engaged.

Rakhi alos stated that "I was all set to marry Elesh. But it was Elesh who said he wanted more time to get to know me. I'm very confident of him. But if he needs more time to get to know me, how can I force myself on him? I'm ready to wait as long as he wants." The couple are planning to go to Toronto together for the wedding of Elesh's sister.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment