Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rakhi in no mood to forgive mother



While Rakhi Sawant will get married, she will not invite her mother for she has not yet forgiven her. She is really happy with her engagement with Elesh Parunjwala and forgived her ex-boyfriend Abhishek Awasthi even but is in no mood to forgive her mother.

She has completely forgiven Abhishek Awasthi and would wish to welcome her on her wedding as a friend. Talking about her mother she says, “Please, all that nautanki on television for five minutes can’t take away the pain I’ve gone through. As far as I’m concerned that chapter of my life is closed.”

While Elesh is a Canadian businessman Rakhi is not going to shift to Canada, she says, “I’m completely sure Elesh is the man for me. But I do have a career in Mumbai. So he’ll have to plan our future accordingly.”

Rakhi is going to Toronto with fiance Elesh for his sister’s wedding.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment