Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elesh feeling cheated


"For me, it was reality and for her, it was a show” says Elesh Parujanwala for actress Rakhi Sawant. Elesh has now broken silence about her fiancée Rakhi Sawant. Recently he has told the media person that - She (Rakhi Sawant) just said I am too good for her and I should find someone better.

Elesh had got engaged to item girl Rakhi Sawant on the reality show ‘Rakhi ka Swayamvar’ in August. Their relationship started souring up as Elesh came to know about Sawant's antics. Rakhi had called him a “firangi” and an “uncultured man”, on national television.

“She should not judge me on my upbringing. Our relationship has become a huge drama. Ever since we’ve been together, she has tried her best to get rid of me,” says Elesh. “She saw this relationship as a big boost for her career. I became a scapegoat. I invested everything I had in this relationship and I was shattered when it ended,” he says.

The final breaking came in their relationship when two found it impossible to get along while performing tasks on the TV show, ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’. That’s when Sawant called off the engagement.

Elesh is feeling cheated with Rakhi’s behaviour.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment