Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am sure I will find the right man says Rakhi


Some people call it a publicity stunt, some call it a unique idea but Rakhi Sawant doesn't seem to care. Rakhi Sawant is all set for the big day of her life- the day she will tie her wedding knot. Rakhi says, "I do things differently. Marrying through a reality show doesn't mean I am not serious about it. I am looking for a companion with whom I can share my love, joys, sorrows and success. I have chosen a national television to be the medium because this platform has made me what I am today. I want my marriage to be solemnized in the presence of all my fans who have been supportive of me in all my thick and thins.

We can call Rakhi a fashion diva too. As the item girl wants to look stunning on her wedding day. She has lost about 10 kilos of weight for her wedding. Now Rakhi is working on her outfit and look extensively. It will be a surprise for all. What can be a better medium than a national television channel.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment