Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Nagpur boy to woo Rakhi


Ashwin Chaudhuri, 28, the Nagpur boy is among the 16 finalists who are ready to woo Rakhi Sawant through NDTV Imagine's reality show 'Rakhi Ka Swayamvar'. In an e-mail interview, Ashwin gets candid with NT about his feelings for the controversial gal, marriage and more.

Ashwin says, "I am very happy and excited about being one of finalists. I really hope that I stay long enough in the show, so that I can get a chance to spend some time with Rakhi and get to know her well."

"It's a dream come true for any aam adami to be able to know someone like Rakhi who is a celebrity. She is very beautiful and innocent. Her truthfulness and frankness attracted me to her and the show too."

Ashwin, who considers himself to be "the best match for Rakhi", frankly lists his merits that he thinks would certainly impress the Bollywood babe. He says, "I am frank, intelligent and god-fearing. Also, I am a very simple, understanding and responsible person. I think these qualities of mine will impress her."

Ashwin is confident and positive and is very excited to take part in the show. He wants to win the show. Ultimately, it will be Rakhi's decision as it's her swayamvar." Let's see guys Rakhi kiske ghar ki bahu banegi !!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment