Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Groom of Her Rakhi Choice

Rakhi Sawant never ceases to amaze us. Controversy’s most-adored chum,
Rakhi Sawant is all set to helm bridedom soon.

rakhi

And guess who is her groom of choice? “I’d like to marry Rahul Gandhi,
but I know I can’t reach there,” she says.

But that doesn’t help restrain her sharp tongue. Ask her if all this
marriage ‘drama’ is to garner attention and she shoots back at the
speed of 40-words-per-second, “Main media ki beti hoon aur sab kuch
media ke saamne hi karti hoon. I’m not one of those who will undo her
husband’s denim button and get clicked. Main jo hoon, woh hoon!”

After taking a dig at Akshay-Twinkle’s by-now infamous ‘ramp squib’,
Sawant ki ghata fell on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. “If she can get
Abhishek, why can’t I get the man I’m looking for?”

The viewers will get quite excited to see her interrogate candidates
on the reality show. And Rakhi’s as kicked. “Even if I fall for the
first finalist I see, I’d still like to meet the other 15. Test drive
samajhte hain na?” she wraps up with a laugh.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment