Thursday, May 14, 2009

Rakhi Ka Pati Kaisa


Around 12,515 hopefuls have already sent in their profiles in the hope that they will win Rakhi’s heart and would marry her. From businessmen to models and from NRI’s to doctors, and engineers, these grooms come from all walks of life.

There has been a flood of entries received from across the globe. And while prospective grooms may be floating their entries to tie the knot with her, Rakhi too is preparing herself. 'I am toning up my body and want to be slim before I get married. I am growing my hair too,' she says.

Rakhi Sawant wants to fit into the image of the girl-next-door. And what are the qualities that she want in her husband-to-be? He should be a perfectionist like Aamir, he should respect women like SRK and be he should also be strong like Salman,' Rakhi adds to her statement. And Rakhi also specifies the guy should not be like Abhishek Awasthi.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment