Monday, May 4, 2009

Rakhi's Swayamvar anticipate Huge Success

sawant


With as mnay as 12,515 propsals in just 20 days, the new show on NDTV
Imagine, Rakhi ka Swayamvar is anticipated to be a huge success.

Rakhi Sawant is one lucky girl in this arena and in a foray of getting
married on TV has recieved proposals from around the world, ranging
from doctors, NRI’s, models to businessmen mostly in the age group of
18-35.

Rakhi is obviously quite elated at the turn of affairs so much in her
favor and says, “I want to thank everybody for their continued
support. This huge response has proved to everybody that my
’swayamvara’ and ’shaadi’ (wedding) is not a joke. My only wish is to
find a person who will always be my support system and will respect me
for what I am.”

Rakhi after a gruelling selection procedure, will handpick 15 grooms,
she will take the help of the audience to zero on her ideal man.

The registrations are still on for Rakhi’s Sawayamwar and you can also
send in your proposals till 5th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment