Friday, April 10, 2009

Rakhi Sawant And Rakhi Ka Swayamwara

Rakhi Ka Swayamwar

Rakhi Sawant was interviewed about her reality show on NDTV Imagine, called Rakhi ka Swayamwar. The questions asked to her along with the corresponding answers Rakhi Sawant gave were as follows:

Interviewer: Tell us something about your new reality show?
Rakhi: In this reality show, there will be 20 contestants. From them, one lucky and capable man will become my life partner. The process will take three months and in this time, they will have to undergo several tests. I want to know to what extent they can go to win my heart!

Interviewer: Are you confident of finding the perfect match?
Rakhi: I have full faith in Jesus. Duniya bhar se heere aayenge auditions ke liye... (‘gems’ from across the world will come for the auditions). God will help me choose the right person.

Interviewer: What qualities are you looking for in Mr Right?
Rakhi: I’m looking for a complete package. He should be as smart as SRK, have a good physique like Salman Khan and an attitude like Aamir Khan. For me, money is not important; what matters is intelligence. I want him to be as intelligent as Dhirubhai Ambani. He should be an understanding, straightforward and loving partner. Vo apni family se pyaar kare, apni behen, bhai, bhabhi, sab se pyaar kare (he should love his whole family)...only then can he love me.

Interviewer: Why only Rakhi Sawant and not any other girl?
Rakhi: It was I who approached them for this. I want to get married openly and don’t want to hide anything from my fans. I am a God-fearing, straightforward and honest human being. At least, I’m not like others jo doosron ka ghar todkar apna ghar basate hai (they break a home to build theirs)... though I don’t want to name anybody.


Interviewer: There are rumours that you have shed weight for the show...
Rakhi: Yes, I have shed 10 kilos for the show because I want to look stunning on my wedding day.

Interviewer: Who will you consult before taking the final decision?
Rakhi: I am a self-made girl and confident enough to take the right decision. My sasural walas (NDTV Imagine) will help me choose the perfect match. Jesus will help in taking a wise decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment