Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rakhi Sawant And Sambhavna Seth At War

Powered by: Chakpak.com Rakhi Sawant 


Oh My God! What kind of a cat fight this may turn out to be. I am talking about the cat fight between the two item girls, two bombshells of the Hindi film industry, Rakhi Sawant and Sambhavna Seth. Sambhavna who is known as Bhojpuri Helen and Rakhi who is known as a dancing diva fought with each other verbally Rakhi’s birthday on 24th November, last year. It is still a matter of confusion that why did Rakhi call up Sambhavna for her birthday bash when she just wanted to fight with her. Yes folks, Rakhi had called up Sambhavna for her birthday party. Sambhavna was reluctant, but Rakhi insisted, so, Sambhavna agreed. According to Sambhavna when she arrived at the venue, Rakhi addressed her as chudail(witch). She could not take this humiliation lightly and thus she also responded with the same words and said, "Ek (chudail) toh mere saamne khadi hai". The argument then heated up.

Powered by: Chakpak.com Sambhavna Sheth 


But Rakhi altogether blamed Sambhavna for starting the bitching and abusing activity in front of the guests. Rakhi further claimed that after this behavior of Sambhavna, Rakhi told her to leave. In an another incident, last year in December, when Sambhavna Seth participated in the reality show on Colors, Dancing Queen, she again hit Rakhi by remarks. She stated that even if Rakhi joined her on the show Dancing Queen, she won't be doing something new i.e Rakhi is over with her controversies and won't be creating ripples through the show.

She further quoted ,"I have seen what she can do and I don’t want to see any further wonders from her. I don’t miss her on the show at all. Rakhi is quite senior in our league. She has done various reality shows and she has also become a judge. For her, it’s like, ’been there done that’. There is no sense in her coming to Dancing Queen because she has reached a senior level. And even if she comes, there is no issue, but I am not at all missing her. Rakhi has shown whatever she could have. Now it’s her chance to see what I do. I am just starting and all I need is good wishes from her. She is of my elder sister’s age. I agree she has maintained herself well but age-wise and experience-wise she is older and she should be left at that level. I am only missing her blessings on the show and she should give me just that."

Rakhi did not react to this statement and has not even spoken about the incident. I think she is just waiting for the right time to hit back. For now I would end the discussion here. But, I can't just wit to see the fireworks that Rakhi is still to blow.

No comments:

Post a Comment