Monday, April 20, 2009

Rakhi Sawant Likes Rahul Gandhi

Rakhi Sawant, a hot spicy, controversial, surprise package, who is always up to something or the other to surprise people. She never leaves a chance to amaze her with her non-stop dramatic activities. She can better be called as controversy’s most-adored chum. With her new serial about to begin, Rakhi is all set to enter in to the bridedom.

Well you all know about the show Rakhi Ka Swayamwar. Rakhi is about step into the married life but still she has not given up her sharp swipes. She was asked during an interview that will all this marriage drama make her popular. Rakhi immediately commented, "Main media ki beti hoon aur sab kuch media ke saamne hi karti hoon. I’m not one of those who will undo her husband’s denim button and get clicked. Main jo hoon, woh hoon!". She then commented on Aishawarya Rai Bachchan, "If she can get Abhishek, why can’t I get the man I’m looking for?"

Rakhi even revealed that a certain someone she would like to tie the knot with is out of her league. She commented, "I’d like to marry Rahul Gandhi, but I know I can’t reach there". Rakhi very smartly ended the whole interview by saying, "Even if I fall for the first finalist I see, I’d still like to meet the other 15. Test drive samajhte hain na?".

Rakhi is sure on a test drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment