Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Rakhi's Inspiration Preeti Gidwani

Rakhi Sawant, the bride-to-be is eagerly looking forward to get on with the auditions for her prospective grooms.

In a recent interview to one of the media publications, she went on to say that this lovely idea of settling down with a right guy by conducting a 'Swayamvar' on NDTV Imagine struck to her after seeing the character of the lead in NDTV Imagine's show Dehleez, Preeti Gidwani.

When Preeti got to know this, the actress was pretty excited and said "I am so happy to hear this. I have no words coming out at the moment, but I am glad that she stated my name".

On Rakhi's daring step to conduct a Swayamvar, Preeti quips, "Rakhi is very bold, nice and a confident girl. I like her Bindaas attitude".

When asked her about the qualities in her that must have impressed Rakhi, a bewildered Preeti states "You should be asking this question to Rakhi. And please let me know the answer she gives. Having said this, I feel the manner in which I am shown balancing my professional and personal life in the show must have impressed her. I keep everyone happy at home, and at the same time behave very professionally when in my work place".

Well, this actress seems to be one big inspiration in Rakhi's life….

No comments:

Post a Comment